We want to make sure Australian professionals get the respect, recognition and reward they deserve, and we need to make sure your voice is heard to make that happen.
We advocate strongly for our members to help create a better future for your profession. We regularly comment on topical policy ideas, produce submissions advocating on behalf of our members and conduct surveys of our membership to find out what you think about the issues that affect you. This way, we make sure we always reflect the considered views of our members.
We are strictly non-party political and we only work for the benefit of members, but as our members are often directly affected by political decisions we make sure your concerns are listened to by decision makers across Australia, including industry leaders, senior bureaucrats and politicians.
Transport believes that by working together, we can:
- Negotiate a better bargain for members pay and conditions. Businesses work best when they respect and listen to their professionals. We work to get members a better deal
- Maintain and improve the safety net of awards and national standards
- Strengthen the voice of your profession
- Be heard by government and industry
- Create greater respect for your profession so together we can build the case for greater reward
- Campaign to resolve the workplace issues you and other professionals like you face across the country
You can also stay up-to-date with the latest news, ideas and innovations through our fortnightly enews and Professional Edge magazine.
As a professional you are too valuable to spend the rest of your life being frustrated at work. Join us now and help to create a better future for you and your profession. We advocate for our members to help create a better future for your profession.