Professionals Australia is dedicated to providing the services and advice you need to get ahead in your profession and build a fulfilling career.
Joining Professionals Australia isn’t just about having someone in your corner when you need help. Professionals Australia offers members opportunities for accreditation and continuing professional development, as well as a wide range of services and benefits.
What’s more, Professionals Australia provides members with a strong, collective voice to campaign for better pay and working conditions.
Here are a few more good reasons you should join Professionals Australia:
Legal and industrial representation and advice
If you have a workplace issue, we are here to help. Our team of lawyers and industrial officers offer expert advice on your wages, conditions and your rights. Find out more here
Professional development and member benefits
Members can access to a wide range of continuing professional development opportunities and industry-recognised accreditation programs.
Member's can benefit from discounts on groceries, fuel, cinema and consumer goods at some of Australia’s largest retailers, as well as savings on a range of insurance policies and financial planning advice.
Public advocacy and campaigns
Professionals Australia provides advocacy, partnership and support to professionals.
Below is a snapshot of some of our recent campaigns:
- Engineering a Better Future: We examine the biggest issues preventing the successful rollout of infrastructure and related services. Our report offers a range of solutions which we are taking to governments around the nation. Find out more here.
- Graduate to a Fairer Wage Campaign: Pharmacy owners must pass on the Covid-19 vaccination payments and profits made from the pandemic to employee pharmacists and technicians who are on the frontline. Find out about how to help keep pharmacies safe here.
- Pharmacists under pressure campaign: Pharmacists across Australia have played a vital role in supporting the community throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Find out about how to help keep pharmacies safe here.
- Contact your local MP: At every stage in this pandemic, Australia’s pharmacists have played a critical role in helping to combat the spread of COVID-19. Find out about more here.
- Science: Vital to Australia’s Recovery: Science and scientists are vital to Australia’s health and economic recovery and to positioning us for a strong competitive future, both globally and in our region post-pandemic. It’s crucial that their voices are heard as we recover from the coronavirus crisis and respond to the challenges we face across our communities and the economy. Find out more here.
You can find more information about our campaigns here