Every day Australia relies on people just like you.
We are the foundation of a successful, modern nation, driving greater productivity and building a stronger economy.
Yet in many cases, our role remains little understood and under-appreciated.
Australia’s professionals deserve greater respect, recognition and reward.
We focus on the issues that affect you and your profession. By joining us you can play your part in shaping your industry and in shaping the nation.
We represent more than 25,000 professionals and students across Australia and used to be known as the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia.
We believe that by working together, we can:
- Build a stronger voice for your profession
- Increase the average Australian’s understanding of the important work we do every day
- Lift the standing of your profession in the eyes of the community and the government
- Get professionals the respect, recognition and reward we deserve
We offer support for you at work, with:
- Workplace advice and support when you need it
- Help to negotiate better pay and conditions
- Expert contract reviews from our legal team
- Intelligence to help you know your market value and get paid what you are worth
We support your career through:
- Industry briefings relevant to your profession
- Seminars with other professionals on topics of relevance
- Career advice and support to progress your career, including resume reviews, advice and help if you’re moving to self-employment or consulting
- Helping you to move into management with guides, insights and tools
- Professional development through our partnership with the Chifley Business School
We offer you support in life, with:
- Financial planning seminars
- Monthly market updates
- Member Savings with our Member Advantage program giving you exclusive access to more than 1600 discounts
Support, Advocacy and Advice for Every Stage of Your Career.
- Our Member Advantage program offers you access to relevant benefits for you and your family and we offer members a Financial Edge – with seminars and webinars on financial matters, industry briefings and guides