By working together and joining IT Professionals Australia, we are helping to deliver better outcomes for the community and ultimately delivering a more prosperous, productive economy.
We work with our members to ensure that engineers are again listened to and respected for their important roles.
Australian engineers want to be part of an industry:
1. Where governments and industry really listen to their engineers
2. Where long term thinking triumphs over short term objectives
3. Where decision makers don’t get away with waste and delays, and instead we deliver value for money
4. Where projects are properly scoped, designed and managed, and governments are informed purchasers of infrastructure
5. The engineering profession gets the respect, recognition and reward it deserves