Department of Transport and Main Roads
The Enterprise Bargaining Agreement expired on 30th June 2019 with bargaining for a new agreement to currently in progress.
To ensure members views are represented at the negotiating table, we asked members to complete a l These survey responses were responded to DTMR at negotiations.
The in-principle agreement sought:
- All staff to receive a 2.25% wage increase applied equally to Epic and former UCH
- All staff to receive back pay to July 1st 2018
- All staff to receive 3 hours on-call instead of 2 hours
- All staff to receive TOIL or overtime where an 8 hour work break between shifts is not achieved
- New workload clause to ensure safe workloads and the ability to report and resolve local workload issues
- Former UCH staff will have their wages, qualifications allowance, salary sacrifice compensation payment, and current long service leave accruals protected
- All staff to have access to paid parental leave and domestic violence leave
- All staff to receive a 4.5% pay increase over the life of the agreement.