Are you well experienced in your field? Do you have excellent ideas that will improve productivity and efficiency at your job? Have you been overlooked or bypassed for that promotion?
There is a false assurance amongst professionals that they can get by with just their ‘hard’ skills. The fact of the matter is, the power of your knowledge comes from your ability to share your knowledge with your peers and colleagues.
There are plenty of benefits to improving your soft skills including (but not limited to):
- Catch the eye of an employer
- First consideration for a promotion
- Given opportunities that lead to promotion
Not only can soft skills help advance your career, they play a role in improving your work life amongst your superiors and colleagues. Superior communications skills help with you:
- Understand a different point of you
- Convey your ideas to your superiors and colleagues
- Start constructive dialogue about workplace issues
“It is commonly said that 85 per cent of success lays in soft skills”
You can learn more about improving your soft skills via our Webinars (Members Only). Simply log into your Member Dashboard using your Member ID.