Last week’s edition of Professional Edge officially launched Professionals Australia – the new name and direction for APESMA.
We’ve received a lot of useful feedback from our members about our name change and what it will mean not only for the future of our association but the future of their professions.
Here are just some of the comments we thought were particularly interesting:
• If your services and support to your members is as clear, straightforward and professional as your website, then perhaps you will be the one organisation that turns around the malaise and dross that industry representative bodies have become. Congratulations on your new look going forward.
• I support this change and think its a good move. I hope it with help grow and strengthen the organisation whilst at the same time enabling the distinct professions to focus on their particular needs. Best of luck with the transition.
• Fantastic news! I was so looking forward to this name change…it's a bit like how Windows & Apple revolutionised the old operating systems. Now people will 'intuitively' know what this organisation stands for. Thanks to everyone involved in doing all the hard work behind the scenes.
• Great work 🙂 Please pass on my thanks to all staff involved in reaching this exciting milestone for the organisation.
• I believe this well resonate extremely positively with engineers! Great that you pulled it through!!!
• New website looks very smart indeed!!
• So nice to hear the name of “Association of Professional Engineers Australia”. A big step forward, and a step closer to greater success for our group as professionals.
• It's an awesome change….the right strategic direction in a such a dynamic environment!!
Many of our staff have met with members who have also had positive feedback about our new direction and although some people will always have an affection for “APESMA” its clear that most members back the change.
However we honestly do want to hear all points of view so if you want to share your thoughts please leave your comments on our facebook page or email us directly at email@example.com