Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report
The Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey is carried out by the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia every six months. The survey report provides the very latest information on remuneration of professional engineers in Australia. There is, quite simply, no better, nor any more up-to-date guide.
The benefits of the survey report are numerous. Access to this report gives you the advantage when negotiating enterprise or workplace agreements, individual contracts, or performing salary reviews, and it will help you retain and attract the best quality staff.
The Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report is essential because it:
- is conducted twice yearly (which means: it’s always the most up-to-date guide). It is published every June and December, with each 140-page report detailing both base salary and total remuneration package by responsibility level, job function, experience, discipline, qualification, sector, industry, turnover and geographic location. It also includes information on the latest trends in remuneration packaging, industrial regulation and the Fringe Benefits Tax.
- contains easy to read tables with details of remuneration packages by costing to motor vehicles, overtime, allowances, superannuation, car parking, bonuses, etc. given. All amounts are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- details annual salary movements across industries.
- puts at your fingertips information on salaries paid for Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and other engineering disciplines.
- includes details of hourly contract rates, and advises on trends in relevant economic and industrial issues likely to impact upon the employment contracts of professional engineers.
- allows all subscribers to receive free access to all information online via the Australian Government website. The online salary calculator is a fully customised, interactive version, where the end-user selects their own multiple options in each category, such as years of experience, sector of engineering, qualification, etc, for analysis. When you receive a copy of the report, you will be given a unique username and password. There is no additional charge for this service, however, your username and password will only remain valid as long as your order remains current. The survey reports are published in the first week of June and December each year, with login details for the previous edition becoming invalid immediately upon publication of the next report. Password details provided to customers who purchase a single issue of the report will be valid for a maximum of six months, depending on the time of purchase relative to the publication date of the next report. Password details for an annual subscription will remain valid for a maximum of twelve months.
- is run by Australian Government, which has conducted remuneration surveys of professional engineers since 1974.
The Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report contains base salary and total package salary information cross-referenced by the following criteria:
How to Order
The Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report is published as a hard copy printed report, and access to the online database. It is not available in a softcopy downloadable format.
The report can be purchased as single issues or an annual subscription comprising two issues. Overseas purchases are GST exempt, but a postage and handling fee applies. The report can be ordered online, via secure e-commerce, or if you prefer, you can download and print an order form, and submit it by fax or mail. Note, phone or email orders will not be accepted. All amounts shown are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
All purchasers should familiarise themselves with the Terms and Conditions of purchase before ordering.
For more information about the Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report, contact:
GPO Box 1272, Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone/Fax: 03 9695 8839
ABN: 99 589 872 974