Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey is carried out annually by the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia in conjunction with the Australian Computer Society. The survey report provides the very latest information on remuneration of computer professionals in Australia.
The benefits of the survey report are numerous. Access to this report gives you the advantage when negotiating enterprise or workplace agreements, individual contracts, or performing salary reviews, and it will help you retain and attract the best quality staff.
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report is essential because it:
- details both base salary and total remuneration packages by responsibility level, job function, experience, discipline, qualification, sector, industry, turnover and geographic location. All amounts are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- gives over 100 pages of information on the latest trends in remuneration packaging, industrial regulation and the Fringe Benefits Tax.
- contains easy-to-read tables, with details of remuneration packages by costing to motor vehicles, overtime, allowances, superannuation, car parking, bonuses etc given.
- puts at your fingertips information on salaries paid for Project Managers, General Management, IT Managers Programmers, Analysts, Systems Managers, Computer Support, Project Leaders, Consultants, Research, and Marketing.
- details annual salary movements for the computing industry
- includes details of hourly contract rates, and advises on trends in relevant economic and industrial issues likely to impact upon the employment contracts of computer professionals.
- allows all subscribers to receive free access to all information online on the Internet. This is not just an electronic version of the paper report: it’s a fully customised, interactive version, where the end-user selects their own categories for analysis. When you receive a copy of the report, you will be given a unique username and password which will last until the publication of the next report (in July each year).
- no special software is required – you use your normal browser to unlock this vast resource of information on remuneration of computer professionals in Australia.
- is run by Australian Government, which has conducted remuneration surveys of professional engineers since 1974, and an annual survey of the remuneration of computer professionals on behalf of the Australian Computer Society since 1993.
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report contains base salary and total package salary information cross-referenced by the following criteria:
How to Order
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report is available for only $440 (inc. GST). Overseas purchases are GST exempt, but a postage and handling fee applies. The Report can be ordered online, via secure e-commerce, or if you prefer, you can download and print an order form, and submit it by fax or mail. Note, phone or email orders will not be accepted. All amounts shown are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
All purchasers should familiarise themselves with the Terms and Conditions of purchase before ordering.
For more information about the Professional Engineer Remuneration Survey Report, contact:
GPO Box 1272, Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone/Fax: 03 9695 8839
ABN: 99 589 872 974