Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Workplace Leaders Conference.
When: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of November
Professionals Australia is holding a conference in Melbourne for workplace leaders and emerging leaders to review where we are at and set directions for Professionals Australia’s work in Australian Government.
Sessions will include:
- Challenges for Australian Government professionals (de-professionalisation, outsourcing, etc)
- Industrial relations and Australian Government frameworks and what change is needed to make the system fairer
- Building the power for change in my workplace, in my community and across my professional networks
- Spreading the word – getting heard in the workplace, on the hill and in the media (including social media)
- Towards 2020 – Setting directions for Professionals Australia in Australian Government.
Successful applicants will have travel and accommodation covered by the association.
To register your interest, simply fill out the form below.
If you have any questions about the conference, please email David Smith, ACT Director of Professionals Australia.