By working together and joining Professional Architects Australia, we are helping to deliver better outcomes for the community and ultimately delivering a more prosperous, productive economy.
We work with our members to ensure that architects are again listened to and respected for their important roles.
Australian architects want to be part of an industry:
1. Where governments and industry really listen to their architects
2. Where long term thinking triumphs over short term objectives
3. Where decision makers don’t get away with waste and delays, and instead we deliver value for money
4. Where projects are properly scoped, designed and managed, and governments are informed purchasers
5. The profession gets the respect, recognition and reward it deserves